Tuesday, April 21, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 815

HappyUP!!! - Hitting balls
Why it happened - I have to work on my swing changes
Why it makes me happy - I wasn't pure-ing it but I made some progress. I'll be back out there tomorrow. I also met Bob on the range...we had a great chat.

HappyUP!!! - stock reversal
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - my hunch yesterday looked bad last night...and worse at the opening bell. Yet, it came through....I got out of my position and made a couple of bucks. Sure, I could have held to the end of the day and made more but who cares.

HappyUP!!! - visit from my buddy, E
Why it happened - he wanted to see me
Why it makes me happy - it's always good to visit with your buddies! Especially when they show up bearing a Blizzard!

JollyJottings

Another good stock trade
Toastmasters
Sex report on CNN
Hitting balls
Meeting Bob on the range
Seeing friends in the clubhouse
The new club menu....Tunamelts now available
Visit from my friend, E
E-mail from T

No comments: