Tuesday, February 24, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 758

HappyUP!!! - a solid round
Why it happened - I've found a mental key
Why it makes me happy - I joined some guys on the third hole today. I didn't get time to hit any balls or practice any putts. I still hit 11 greens from the back tees on a long, wet course. I think I can play much better when I start to practice a bit more...it appears that I have moved my game back to the level I hit back in October. I seem to be upping my level of play.

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 9
Why it happened - I hit a couple of solid shots...and a great putt
Why it makes me happy - the last hole of any 9 usually has some extra pressure and dough riding on it. The 9th on my course has been tough on me as of late. A birdie is always a HappyUP!!! but one on 9 is a bigger one.

HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - it was an on week
Why it makes me happy - we heard the first speech from a newer member today...I love icebreakers. I also learned about an "ice that burns" that comes from the ocean...another possible source of greener energy. On top of it, it was great to hang out with the members.

JollyJottings

Toastmasters
Joining the guys for golf
A solid round
A birdie on 9
Nice weather
A great dinner

No comments: