Tuesday, February 03, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 737

HappyUP!!! - first one on the course
Why it happened - who knows...no one was at the course
Why it makes me happy - I teed it up with no one in front of me. I have been walking but decided to ride so I could play fast.....in two hours

HappyUP!!! - pitch in on 3
Why it happened - I've been practicing
Why it makes me happy - I hit 200 pitch shots on Monday. The shot I had today was a little tricky but it was hit perfectly and fell nicely into the cup. It's cool when you watch a chip roll and you KNOW it's going in.

HappyUP!!! - talking with N
Why it happened - he called me after I text him
Why it makes me happy - his company got in the news today....and not for a good reason. We had some laughs about it.

HappyUP!!! - visit with my nephew
Why it happened - he was dropping something off
Why it makes me happy - I don't see this guy enough so it was nice to chat a little bit.

JollyJottings

First one on the course
Chatting with the greenskeeper
Chipping in on 3
7 iron on 5....4 iron on 6...9 iron on 8....9 iron on 15.....7 iron on 16
Talking with N

No comments: