Monday, February 09, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 743

HappyUP!!! - lunch with JJ
Why it happened - we set it up
Why it makes me happy - I used to work with JJ. I got all caught up on the family and how work is going....and had a great pot roast sandwich

HappyUP!!! - the ATM
Why it happened - Wells Fargo has good ones
Why it makes me happy - do you know how amazing it is with what you can do with one of these machines. You can even get images of checks you deposit...right there. Yes, this technology has been around for more than a year but it makes me happy every time I go to the money machine.

HappyUP!!! - chipping
Why it happened - I showed some discipline
Why it makes me happy - some people whittle on a piece of wood...or knit...or one of a million things. I could chip golf balls all day long. There is so much creativity involved....and it is going to make me a better golfer. The short game is everything.

HappyUP!!! - wrote my speech
Why it happened - I am speaking tomorrow
Why it makes me happy - I used the first of the Four Agreements here as the topic....so I could spend all my time on honing the speech for quality and not thinking so much about structure. The structure was already written out.

JollyJottings

Chipping
Sunshine
Grocery store
Bank

No comments: