Friday, February 06, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 740



HappyUP!!! - Bob Sutton's Blog Picture
Why it happened - I was getting caught up on this author's blog
Why it makes me happy -it may not be a good example of being impeccable with one's word....but it is funny. I spent years in the mortgage world and I have a lot of realtor friends. I could just imagine what they would see if they saw this sign (if you are the neighbor, remember the Four Agreements.....Take Nothing Personally)

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 14
Why it happened - I hit two OK shots....and then an awesome putt
Why it makes me happy - I was kind of a load to my partner today. Knocking in the 25 footer on this tough hole helped the effort.

HappyUP!!! - stock market rally
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - we actually netted out a good week in the financial markets. Can we start seeing some gains here?

HappyUP!!! - golfing with Wah and RC
Why it happened - Wah set it up
Why it makes me happy - I always play with R...today, we played with these two other good players.....we even won a couple of bets!

JollyJottings


Breakfast
Driving range
Getting golf in
Drive/Wedge on 4
Drive/3 wood 5
Flop/Putt on 13
Putt on 14
6 iron on 16
Pitch on 18
Stock market rally

No comments: