Sunday, February 01, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 735

HappyUP!!! - three birdies
Why it happened - I hit some shots
Why it makes me happy - these were all great birdies...nothing cheap....no long putts....just awfully good golf shots
Bold
HappyUP!!! - "Shoulda" birdies
Why it happened - I hit some shots
Why it makes me happy - I had a 10 footer on one, a 10 footer on 4, a 10 footer on 5, an 8 footer on 6, and a 8 footer on 12....it would have been nice to make one of those putts but I have to focus on having the opportunities. On the day, I was 3 for 8 on birdie opportunities.

HappyUP!!! - weigh in
Why it happened - it's Sunday
Why it makes me happy - held it at the same as last week....which is four pounds lighter than the beginning of the year. This is without trying too hard. I'll make some modifications this week to try to keep things dipping down. The less I weigh, the better I feel.

HappyUP!!! - insurance
Why it happened - it's the first of the month
Why it makes me happy - my new coverage should save me some dough....always a HappyUP!!! There was also some confusion....I was uncovered for the last week or so. I got a new appreciation for people that live without health insurance every day. It's a bit scary.

HappyUP!!! - SuperBowl
Why it happened - it's an annual thing
Why it makes me happy - there is nothing better than a thrilling game....for all the stakes...with both teams laying it on the line and playing their hearts out.....only to have one of those hearts ripped out. No StuporBowl this year.

HappyUP!!! - Rory McElroy
Why it happened - he won the Dubai Desert Classic
Why it makes me happy - we have a 19 year old golf prodigy on the horizon. By winning this prestigious tourney, he steps up in the eyes of the world of golf. People are saying, "this guy is better at 19 than Tiger Woods was." McElroy does not have 3 US Amateur titles on his C.V. but he has a professional win when, at the same age, Tiger was still slapping it around at Stanford and didn't have a pro victory.



JollyJottings

Weather
First hole
Fourth Hole
Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, Eighth
Birdie on 7
Birdie on 14
Birdie on 15
FBR Golf
Super Bowl
Crappy Eating
Weight

No comments: