Wednesday, February 11, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 745

HappyUP!!! - an unexpected round of golf
Why it happened - the rains let up
Why it makes me happy - it was tough.....lots of wind but that makes it a little more challenging. I hit some really bad shots in the conditions...expected. I didn't expect to hit the pin on 4 for a near eagle!

HappyUP!!! - hitting the stick
Why it happened - I hit a great shot
Why it makes me happy - it almost went in. It bounced back a few feet for a tap in birdie. This was a wedge after a great drive in the wind. HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - smoked mid irons
Why it happened - I was very loose
Why it makes me happy - I hit a perfect 4 iron and a perfect 5 iron. You can play some rounds without hitting any perfect mid/long irons. I got two today.

HappyUP!!! - coffee conversations
Why it happened - it's on my weekly calender
Why it makes me happy - it was good chatting with my friend but also with a group of guys that regularly has coffee where we do.

HappyUP!!! - phone call from N
Why it happened - N called me
Why it makes me happy - it's good catching up with this person. It had been a couple of weeks.

HappyUP!!! - Facebook friends
Why it happened - it's what Facebook is about
Why it makes me happy - Facebook is perfect for staying in touch with acquaintances that should be friends. I found about 3 of them today.

JollyJottings

Coffee
Talking with some guys
An unexpected round of golf
Being joined by a good player
Near eagle
Hybrid on 6...8 iron on 8....7 iron on 9
5 iron on 11
3 wood on 12
Hybrid on 13
4 iron on 14
15th hole
Phone call from a friend

No comments: