Thursday, February 26, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 760

HappyUP!!! - a quick 18
Why it happened - I decided I could run it around
Why it makes me happy - I was the first guy on the course once I played through one person. There is nothing like being on the course with no one in front of me. I hit a lot of quality shots and had the usual (of late) average round. Considering I started by bogeying 4 out of the first 5 holes, it was a good score to get to.

HappyUP!!! - a second 18
Why it happened - a couple of friends were going out when I was finishing my 18
Why it makes me happy - one of the guys is a great player....and the other is a buddy that likes to take my money. They are a lot of fun to play with so we had a good time.

HappyUP!!! - 6 iron into the wind
Why it happened - I stayed down and through it
Why it makes me happy - it was a pure shot.... at the right time right after I pressed some bets.

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 18
Why it happened - I rolled in a 15 footer
Why it makes me happy - it was a birdie....on 18 which I don't often birdie....and it came with a lot of bets on the line.....a lot. I pocketed some good cash...HappyUP!!!


JollyJottings

A quick 18
Catching a second 18
Birdie on 4
Birdie on 18
6 iron on 16

No comments: