Wednesday, February 18, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 752




HappyUP!!! - Vino
Why it happened - I went grocery shopping
Why it makes me happy - c'mon...you see the blog here. You know that I put a smiley face on my golf balls. How could I be anything but happy when I saw this?

<-----------
HappyUP!!!
- over the top mood
Why it happened - I worked on it....and had found an old CD
Why it makes me happy - there are times when I am out Nutstering around when I feel absolutely unstoppable....I radiate...and I know it. I'm not sure why it happens and I would like it to happen more. This is a level beyond HappyUP!!!....I got there today and it may have had something to do with an old meditation CD I had found. It wasn't so much the message of the meditation as it was that I did an intervention in my thinking. I'll play with this.

HappyUP!!! - toastmaster training
Why it happened - I am a club officer so it is required
Why it makes me happy - the training was held at a State Farm operations office here in town....a company/place where I have gone and spoke to their employees before. They told me that they still had speakers come in and wanted me to come back.
HappyUP!!! - getting out for golf
Why it happened - it was a sunny day
Why it makes me happy - I had gone 3 days without playing...just being out there was a HappyUP!!! Throw on top that I played OK....got a skin in the big game....led off with a birdie....made some pretty incredible shots......HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - my Minnesota buddy
Why it happened - he called me
Why it makes me happy - we e-mail and facebook all the time....and those suffice. Yet, short of hanging around face to face, you can't beat some voice to voice.
HappyUP!!! - 3 wood into 17
Why it happened - the course was wet and 17 was into the wind
Why it makes me happy - you really don't like to have to hit a 3 wood into a par 4....but sometimes you do. I hit the ball today and because of the sun and clouds, I never saw it. Neither did my partner. I thought I hit it OK. We walked up to the green and, low and behold, there my ball was about 15 feet from the hole.....not bad from 22o yards!

JollyJottings

Finding an old meditation CD
Running some errands in a window of time
Over the top mood
Toastmasters training
Getting out for golf
Birdie on the first hole
Solid round of golf
3 wood on 17
Up and down on 9....11....14
Talking with my buddy PS

No comments: