Saturday, February 28, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 762

HappyUP!!! - three birdies
Why it happened - great shots and putts
Why it makes me happy - that ties the most I have had in a round at my course. There will come a day when it will be more. You know one birdie is always a HappyUP!!!...triple it.

HappyUP!!! - iron play
Why it happened - I got into a groove
Why it makes me happy - I hit about as many pure irons today as I have in a long time. Golf is so funny...and frustrating. When you hit it good, it is so easy...when it goes bad, it is a struggle.

HappyUP!!! - coming back
Why it happened - I made a great sand save
Why it makes me happy - I had a terrible start to my round today. Yet, one little sand shot turned the trick on hole 5 and I played well from then on.

HappyUP!!! - communicating with friends
Why it happened - I have multiple channels
Why it makes me happy - my friends just crack me up....they really do.

JollyJottings

Three birdies
Sand shot 5
Irons....8 on 6....6 on 7...7 on 9...wedge on 10...6 on 13...8 on 15...7 on 16...8 on 17...7 on 18
Ice cream sandwich
Flop shot on 12
Overcoming a bad start
Texting friends

No comments: