Monday, February 23, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 757

HappyUP!!! - thunderstorm
Why it happened - it's weather
Why it makes me happy - today was the first time this season that I can remember it really pouring....I mean where visibility is impacted....pull the car over to the side of the road...kind of rain. It made me smile in wonder.

HappyUP!!! - a couple of book reviews
Why it happened - I'm trying to do some clean up
Why it makes me happy - it's a long story....too long for here. I am just glad to get a few of these done today.

HappyUP!!! - pennies
Why it happened - I found some penny wraps
Why it makes me happy - I decided that, while watching tube, I would start working on my penny jar. It's kind of like ladies who knit. You can watch TV...talk on the phone...etc...and make money at the same time. I think I made about 12 bucks while sitting around for an hour.

No comments: