Sunday, February 22, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 756

HappyUP!!! - brekko with the Boz
Why it happened - it rained
Why it makes me happy - hey, no golf so I had some time to fill. Who better to fill it with than one of my golfing partners

HappyUP!!! - e-mail from golf pro
Why it happened - we won a tournament
Why it makes me happy - he was witness to the playoff and he sent a brief nicety....nothing much....just a few good words. Take note...it rarely takes much to give someone a HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - banter with friends
Why it happened - I was home and had technology access
Why it makes me happy - it seems like the local world slowed with the storm yesterday. Some of the communication was serious...some silly....OK....mostly silly. That is just how I like it.

JollyJottings

Banter with friends
Brekko
Golf Store
Weight
Oscars

No comments: