Sunday, February 08, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 742

HappyUP!!! - golf finish
Why it happened - I made a couple of putts
Why it makes me happy - many times, I have gotten to the 15th tee and thought, "I could pull this round together with a 2 under finish." I didn't think that today because this round was gone ......and, voila, the 2 under finish happened. I hit some quality shots but the putter came through.

HappyUP!!! - meeting my friend
Why it happened - we made a plan
Why it makes me happy - it was good to do some catching up over an afternoon refreshment. I also found out some things that I didn't know.

HappyUP!!! - rain
Why it happened - who knows....it hasn't been
Why it makes me happy - it held off and gave us a nice day but it is starting to come down now... and we need it here in Nor Cal. It makes me happy because I am pretty sure that I'll want a drink a bit later in the year.

HappyUP!!! - Grammy Awards
Why it happened - it's an annual thing
Why it makes me happy - listening to music used to be a big deal to me. I don't keep track of anything current now. With this show, I at least get to hear what is popular.

JollyJottings

Rain
Meeting my friend
Golf shots
Par...Birdie...Par...Birdie....finish

No comments: