Thursday, January 28, 2021

HappyUP!!! Day 5405

 HappyUP!!! - driving by an old haunt

Why it happened -I was in the neighborhood
Why it makes me happy -WOW!...the shopping center across the street is gone...it's a church. The corner Deli was torn down and replaced with a liquor store....and the house I lived in had been MAJORLY remodeled! Amazing

HappyUP!!! - trip to Windustrial
Why it happened -I needed a part
Why it makes me happy -my buddies hooked me up in record time. The traffic was OK. Longest trip I have made in the "new car"....it did well in the weather.....and I got a new beanie!!!

HappyUP!!! - plumber
Why it happened -somebody needed to put that in
Why it makes me happy -love my plumber! Yeah, not the cheapest guy, but he is dependable and skillful. He even threw in a little something extra!!!

No comments: