Friday, January 08, 2021

HappyUP!!! Day 5385

 

HappyUP!!! - a reverse "bad beat"
Why it happened -luck of the roll
Why it makes me happy - it looked bad....especially when I had just gotten my great hand usurped by my buddy. Everyone laughed...."dude, that was a BAD BEAT"...meaning...I was very unlucky to lose. So...it came down to the last flop. I kept a 6....my buddy had a Full House......oh? What?....I rolled 3 sixes to go along with the one I kept? THAT is a BAD BEAT

HappyUP!!! - fire pit time with 2 members
Why it happened - I was on that end of the pit
Why it makes me happy -these guys don't play with us...but I know them both. It was an AWESOME conversation that we had that went beyond the usual BS of my buddies

HappyUP!!! - that bunker shot on 18
Why it happened -skillz
Why it makes me happy - back of trap...downhill lie....a LOT that could go wrong here. Somehow, I generated enough speed and spin, used the break.....rolled it up to a gimme! AMAZING shot

No comments: