Tuesday, October 27, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5312

 HappyUP!!! - a car deal

Why it happened -it needed to
Why it makes me happy -I'm so glad to be in the position to have the time and abilities to help out this special person get  a first NEW car. Man, if I wasn't there, it could have been a slaughterhouse. I'm not saying I am the great negotiator. It AMAZES me the tactics that get used by the pros!

HappyUP!!! - our saleslady
Why it happened -luck of the draw
Why it makes me happy -it took WAAAAAY too long but she was a sweetie and made the experience as pleasant as possible

HappyUP!!! - an appointment
Why it happened -I NEED it
Why it makes me happy -glad to get on the books. Yeah, I would like it done tomorrow. I am a month out. Apparently, this is HIGH season for fire insert repair. Glad to get on the docket and that I took immediate initiative!!!!

No comments: