Thursday, October 01, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5286

 HappyUP!!! - check arrives in the mail

Why it happened -a member re-upped
Why it makes me happy -I didn't have to get out and grind on this person...a treasurer's delight

HappyUP!!! -Finding Placer Dem Party voter card
Why it happened -I need to do research
Why it makes me happy -we were, on a cursory level, on the same page. Glad the Dems send me this. I need to go back and research upon the things we agree. I do vote for some Dem stuff on occasion even though I am a "No Party Preference" guy that leans a little right

HappyUP!!! - neighbor's yard signs
Why it happened -I'm getting ready to vote
Why it makes me happy -I noticed something else....that I have to vote the opposite way about. Hey, I am good with my neighbors.  Their politics is misguided but, hey, we can all still get along. 

No comments: