Wednesday, February 28, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4236


HappyUP!!! - Jamie at TM
Why it happened -I had a question
Why it makes me happy - he is going to take my idea up to the top. It's a good one regarding the return policy. It made total sense to him. I like having influence

HappyUP!!! - Pathways people
Why it happened -I made some calls
Why it makes me happy -got some info from Z, TFB, and D Meg. These are some heavy hitters

HappyUP!!! - call with a friend
Why it happened -she called me
Why it makes me happy -loved having this chat. It was a meaningful one

1 comment:

Ashley Rosa said...

If encountering the issues associated with increasing the purchasing limit on Gemini then immediately talk to the expert team. Users may contact the related team through the offered Gemini phone number. Most of the users want to increment in the purchasing limit, but after facing troubles, they have to search for the helping platform. So we are always here to hear the issues of our customers. Call experts team and get the best resolution from the Gemini expert’s team. You will be connected with the team and all your worries will be resolved in quick time with utmost accuracy.