Sunday, February 18, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4226


HappyUP!!! - Daytona 500
Why it happened -it's a tradition
Why it makes me happy -I LOVE big events. This will probably be the only Nascar race I watch this year.....but....man...it was a good one!!!  I also like the novel way that N-car starts it's season with it's biggest event. That is pretty cool!

HappyUP!!! - David M
Why it happened -toastmaster consulting
Why it makes me happy -this dude is razor sharp when it comes to technical aspects....so lucky to have a resource like that

HappyUP!!! -quesadilla leftover
Why it happened - I was "being petite" yesterday
Why it makes me happy - hey......ya wake up...ya look in the fridge....ya don't really know all that is going on in there....and .....BAM!!! That moment when you find a TREASURE!!! It's a good morning at that point

No comments: