Tuesday, October 10, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 4195


HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened -we do it every Tuesday
Why it makes me happy -THIS was a GREAT meeting today. They are always good but this one had it all including......

HappyUP!!! - ....my Four Box speech
Why it happened -I was assigned
Why it makes me happy - I got it done in 5-7 minutes and people "got it." I have seen speakers, pro speakers, milk an entire afternoon out of this. I GOT TO THE POINT

HappyUP!!! -....a guest and a first time leader
Why it happened - it's our dynamic
Why it makes me happy - we need guests. Guests become members. Guests only become members if they like what they see.....a well run and productively fun meeting.  Our leader this morning was doing that role for the first time.......and she CRUSHED IT!!!

HappyUP!!! -BOB-O chat
Why it happened - he called
Why it makes me happy-haven't heard from this guy in forever. Looking forward to playing a little golf with him later in the week


No comments: