Wednesday, October 04, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 4189


HappyUP!!! - Grays Crossing
Why it happened -Road Trip!!!
Why it makes me happy -it's good to get all of the guys away from the regular track once in awhile...and no better place than the Sierra's on a fabulous early fall day. Spectacular weather

HappyUP!!! - Soni on the drive
Why it happened -Road Trip!!!
Why it makes me happy - glad this guy had the wheels and knows how to use them so I didn't have to use my license today. It worked out great!!!

HappyUP!!! - Great Group
Why it happened -got lucky
Why it makes me happy -had DD as my partner and fun guys filled out the foursome

HappyUP!!! -driving the par 4
Why it happened - I hit a good one
Why it makes me happy-this is one of the fun holes at Grays. I have played this course twice. For some reason, I have been lucky enough to put it on this green in one both times.....and made birdie both times. Go figure!!!


No comments: