Wednesday, May 31, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 4063


HappyUP!!! - partner gimmie birdie from 210 yards
Why it happened - he NUTTED that one
Why it makes me happy - hey, from 210, I would be overjoyed to see my partner get a par.....but a birdie?....let alone it was one where we walked up to the green and could see he didn't have to putt?  Yeah....that OVERJOYED me today!!!

HappyUP!!! - hold off 9 iron 15
Why it happened - skills
Why it makes me happy - this is the best little shot....if you can pull it off. Today, I did.  I just LOVE this shot.  It's elegant, looks cool in the air as it's "flighted a bit," ....it's like looking at a piece of art

HappyUP!!! - winning
Why it happened - a comeback
Why it makes me happy - it was only a dollar....but it was better than losing what we were behind by...and...a W is a W....all day long!!!


HappyUP!!! - rain
Why it happened - who knows? It's the last day of May
Why it makes me happy - a bittersweet HappyUP!!! I love great weather...but I love some rain too.. and it will likely be a long time before we see it again.



No comments: