Friday, May 26, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 4058


HappyUP!!! - Chipper
Why it happened - I went to grocery
Why it makes me happy - how great was it running in to Chip B!...and that he recognized me after all these years. Love this guy! We did a bit of hanging out MANY moons ago. Im so happy on how things have worked out for him.

HappyUP!!! - SmartNFinal
Why it happened - I needed groceries
Why it makes me happy -I walked right through that picket line! I LOVE doing that.  SnF is non-union...which is their choice.  I've never been big on people being able to loiter on the property of the people they are picketing.

HappyUP!!! -Propane run
Why it happened - I was out
Why it makes me happy - not my favorite chore...I don't know why....it's not that big of a deal...but it is one I can easily put off. I didn't today and it actually went a lot faster than usual!

No comments: