Thursday, December 29, 2016

HappyUP!!! Day 3900

HappyUP!!! - annual exam
Why it happened - had to get it done
Why it makes me happy - nothing much to talk about (that's a good thing). Got a couple of good suggestions from the doc for a bit more optimal existence

HappyUP!!! - Suicide Squad
Why it happened - I made a boo boo
Why it makes me happy - I meant to rent a different movie.....but....this was kind of a fun, campy surprise. It also answered the question of who all those young girls were dressed up as on Halloween

HappyUP!!! - The Crown
Why it happened - I got Netflix
Why it makes me happy - after the first half hour, I was non-plussed. By the end of it, I was hooked. This is probably going to be a great show!!!

HappyUP!!! - found my headphone charger
Why it happened - an AHA moment
Why it makes me happy- wireless headphones don't do you one bit of good if you can't recharge them. Yep...when I came across the charger....I had a "YEAH!" moment!!!

No comments: