Monday, December 26, 2016

HappyUP!!! Day 3897

HappyUP!!! - chicken soup
Why it happened - a quick trip to the Rite Aid
Why it makes me happy - woke up feeling a bit "grimy" today....nothing like some delicious chicken soup and lots of fluids

HappyUP!!! - Sondra N's news
Why it happened - I had shot her an e-mail
Why it makes me happy - it turns out that my friend, Marge, was KEY to getting S's business off  the ground. Talk about 6 degrees of separation turning into about 1 or 2? Freaky

HappyUP!!! - being able to "go low"
Why it happened - retired
Why it makes me happy - my colds don't linger for weeks on end....mainly because I have learned later in life that, even though I could be up doing stuff, it's better to just lay low.  Nope....not going to have this thing for 2-3 weeks like I am hearing

No comments: