Monday, January 11, 2016

HappyUP!!! Day 3555



HappyUP!!! - getting caught up with old friend
Why it happened - some information was needed
Why it makes me happy - it was so nice to do some reconnecting with this dear old pal

HappyUP!!! - my registration arrived
Why it happened - I put in for it
Why it makes me happy - you know...it's sometimes the littlest of things in life that are important. What if my registration never showed up? That would be a pain in the tooshy!

HappyUP!!! - NCAA final
Why it happened - it's a tradition
Why it makes me happy - sometimes, this game can be a big letdown. This year, the game lived up to the billing.

HappyUP!!! - agenda is ready
Why it happened - it's my turn
Why it makes me happy - it looks like I have a pretty tight little meeting all set up

No comments: