Friday, January 01, 2016

HappyUP!!! Day 3525 Come On in 2016



HappyUP!!! - finding my cat
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - it was NY Eve...she may have been out partying....but she was waaaaaay late in getting home. I was relieved when she banged on the screen door around noon

HappyUP!!! - some rice cooking
Why it happened - I own a rice cooker
Why it makes me happy - it wasn't rice I made. I discovered the utility of this vessel that I have owned for a long time last year. It delivered the goods today

HappyUP!!! - Open House
Why it happened - I went on Facebook
Why it makes me happy - I don't do much Facebook. I couldn't believe the message sent to me...and right around the corner. OMG!! Such a surprise for host and guest that I showed up. Haven't seen these people in years....just LOVE them

HappyUP!!! - unexpected ride
Why it happened - I went for a walk


Why it makes me happy- who knew my bro would be at THAT intersection...at THAT precise time...to give me a ride for a block or tow...LOVE his new ride!

No comments: