Wednesday, September 16, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3418


HappyUP!!! - Early Walk
Why it happened - early golf so needed to get it in
Why it makes me happy - it takes some mojo to hit the trail by 5:15 in the a.m. but it's just a gorgeous time to walk

HappyUP!!! - golf with RT 
Why it happened - he gave me a call
Why it makes me happy - just LOVE spending quality time with this fellow and having some one on one time to discuss things that really matter

HappyUP!!! - Rain
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - it wasn't much....and it hampered my afternoon/evening walks...but it was a welcome sight. Hopefully an arbinger of things to come

HappyUP!!! - speech improvement ideas
Why it happened - walking
Why it makes me happy- I think the speech I have may have some legs if I do some polishing to it

JJ
Fun phone call
No doubles
Strong finish
Just fabulous morning
Lunch

No comments: