Friday, September 04, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3406



HappyUP!!! -first time back at the office
Why it happened - ended my sabbatical
Why it makes me happy - did pretty well for not playing in awhile

HappyUP!!! - winning some dough
Why it happened - some decent play
Why it makes me happy - always love to win....especially after the layoff

HappyUP!!! - a new day
Why it happened - it needed to happen
Why it makes me happy - well...the new day wasn't today...but it was a big day...a bit of a milestone...and hitting milestones THRILLS me!

HappyUP!!! - walking post-office
Why it happened - motivation
Why it makes me happy- I don't usually walk "after-work"...but I sure am glad I did tonite. Felt GREAT!!!

JJ
Mochi
Weather
3 shots 1...wedge 2...wedge 3...drive/wedge 4....9 iron 5...drive/wedge/putt/birdie 6....drive/5 iron/largo 7....up and down 8....recovery/wedge 9....drive 10....drive/6 iron 11...7 iron 13...drive/wedge 15....drive/wedge/putt 16....bunker shot 17....7 iron 18

2 skins
Blistering 4 mile walk

No comments: