Tuesday, July 29, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3171


HappyUP!!! - Lads and Lassies
Why it happened - annual event
Why it makes me happy - it was just a fun thing to be a part of. As I had brekko, I saw a few guys playing whose wives don't golf...yet they are here for this "Sadie Hawkins type" event....and they just love to come out for it. This is my third...I look forward to it

HappyUP!!! - Lads and Lassies WIN!!
Why it happened - team effort
Why it makes me happy - WOW!!! ....we just dusted the field today...and everyone (almost...I'll leave out the name of the guilty) contributed.  Amazing

HappyUP!!! - food
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy - club did an awesome job

HappyUP!!! - Raj
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - I couldn't stay long due to the above....but I gave him a great greeting...and I'm thinking he will be joining too

JJ

Great group
Winning the tournament
Drive 3....3 wood 4....putt 8....wedge 9....3 wood 10.....5 iron 11....wedge 13....7 iron 15....drive 16

No comments: