Thursday, July 10, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3152


HappyUP!!! - errands run
Why it happened - pooled em
Why it makes me happy - it's always great when you can knock own a big list....bam! bam! bam!....and have a lot of fun along the way with people

HappyUP!!! - roasted chicken
Why it happened - saw a recipe
Why it makes me happy - I have grilled chicken. I have slow cooked chicken.  I had never roasted one. This was some good STUFF!!!.....and all it was basically was heavy kosher salt and pepper to make a crust.  Very moist!

HappyUP!!! - mowing
Why it happened - it was time
Why it makes me happy - I am one of those weirdos that actually enjoys mowing the lawn. With the drought and not watering the lawn, there hasn't been much growth this year...hence...not much mowing.  Fun cleaning things up today!

JJ
Mow
Bank Trip
Roasted Chicken

No comments: