Saturday, October 27, 2012

SUPERHappyUP!!! Day 2105

Working hard at the office ....overtime actually....
on a Saturday...I LOVE my office!

Could this day be any better? - the weather sure couldn't be

HappyUP!!! - Member Member tournament
Why it happened - my club puts on tournaments
Why it makes me happy - ALL of the guys out there...starting at one time...lots of interaction...it's the BEST!!! It is what a club is about

HappyUP!!! - encouragement from partner
Why it happened - I was his partner today
Why it makes me happy - my partner is a much superior player than I am. We rode in the same cart today. He has been my opponent many times. He has seen how I recover from bad shots. When I was "in da trash", he would tell me, "you got this...you do this all the time"...meaning when I do it AGAINST him. It's nice to see a good player recognize that....yeah....I got some shots....and I pulled off a few of them today. We just fell a little short

HappyUP!!! - the night
Why it happened - we planned it
Why it makes me happy - we had the best of dinners.......then out with great friends....watching our friends band while my little buddy was at his first party....picking buddy up afterward....coming back home....family time before bed

HappyUP!!! - a Giants WIN!!!
Why it happened - the Giants are rolling
Why it makes me happy - OMG....are we heading for a sweep?

JJ

Member member
Brekko
Drive/4 iron/wedge/par 1....hybrid recovery hook 2....drive/hybrid 4....8 iron 5....drive/wedge 6....4 iron 8....recovery 4 iron/putt 9

Drive/7 iron 11....5 iron 12...pitch 13....hybrid 14....driver/9 iron 15.....recovery shot 16....bunker shot 17....drive/recovery 7 iron/putt/birdie 18

Drive/hybrid/wedge/putt 1....punch hybrid/chip 2....wedge/par 3....drive/bunker shot 6...drive 7....pitch/putt/par 8.....drive/5 iron/2 putt 9

Spectacular weather
The absolute greatest time with numerous different frineds
The nightlife
A Gigantics WIN!!!

No comments: