Tuesday, October 16, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2094



HappyUP!!! - new Tuesday game
Why it happened - changing things up
Why it makes me happy - glad I was able to fall in with these guys. Tues is a great day to play

HappyUP!!! -birdies and skins
Why it happened - I got a little game
Why it makes me happy - I didn't exactly understand what the game was today.....I just know....if you make a few birdies and get some skins, you don't reach into your pocket at the end of the day.

HappyUP!!! - tile guy
Why it happened - he was in the new group above
Why it makes me happy - he is the PERFECT guy to do a little repair job for me....and he has the time.

JJ

Pitch 1.....drive/8 iron 2.....drive/3 wood/pitch/putt 3.....punch/wedge 4...drive/wedge 6....3 wood/pitch 10....drive/8 iron 11....bunker shot/putt 12....drive/wedge/putt 13....4 iron/wedge/putt/birdie 14.....wedge/putt/birdie 15....punch/bunker shot 16.....pitch 17.....drive/pitch 18

A Tuesday game
Meeting new guys
A tile guy
Gorgeous weather
2 birdies and 4 skins
Chatting with Seth

No comments: