Tuesday, October 09, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2087



HappyUP!!! - delivering
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - I could have "phoned this one in"....I didn't....and got rave reviews

HappyUP!!! - Cake speech
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - AB gave an incredibly entertaining speech about a guy......who has never baked......MAKING his daughter's wedding cake.  The tools...recipes...the fondent....the hours of study/testing.......and seeing the output....a TREMENDOUS cake

HappyUP!!! - Giants/A's win
Why it happened - it's the playoff
Why it makes me happy - both down 2-0.....neither eliminated. Go home teams!!!

JollyJottings

3 Speeches
An unlikely cake baker
A very welcome request
More fall weather
Brekko invite
Treasurer chat...settling it down
Rotisserie chicken
A's win
Giants win

No comments: