Friday, October 12, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2090



HappyUP!!! - planting
Why it happened - I bought stuff
Why it makes me happy - I took advantage of a little time window and got it done

HappyUP!!! - 7 iron on 17
Why it happened - coming back
Why it makes me happy - I had been having an awful day....but I hung in there...like I always do....THIS was a PURE shot....just like the 7 iron was on 11 that came out of nowhere

HappyUP!!! - communication
Why it happened - we do that as humans
Why it makes me happy - had some good ones going on today

JJ

Planting
Drive/hybrid/wedge 1....drive/3 wood/pitch/putt 3....hybrid/birdie 4....9 iron 5....drive/9 iron/putt 6....5 iron 8...drive/hybrid 9.....drive/3 wood/wedge/gimme birdie 10....drive 11....pitch 12....lucky break 13....9 iron 14....drive/punch/chutt 15.....drive/wedge 16.....7 iron 17.....break/hybrid/bunker shot 18
Winning big
Splendid weather
Lovely conversation

No comments: