Sunday, October 28, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2106


This is one cool hat! What an awesome
present it was to me. Yeah, I'll get some
crap for wearing it....but that's OK. I
am very used to dealing with crap.

HappyUP!!! - GiantsUP!!!
Why it happened - pitching
Why it makes me happy - hmmmmm.....I guess it was no fluke they won 2 yrs ago, was it?

HappyUP!!! - my new hat
Why it happened - I was thought of at the costume store
Why it makes me happy - yeah....golf stuff can be campy....and...yeah...this was. Yet...at same time....there is a bit of coolness to it.....and I will be able to pull this off

HappyUP!!! - getting stuff done
Why it happened - took a day off
Why it makes me happy - been spending a bit more time at "the office" during the week so I can get a weekend day off.....today was the perfect day

No comments: