Thursday, October 18, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2096



HappyUP!!! - TileUP!!!
Why it happened - I met a guy
Why it makes me happy - when a workman shows up ON TIME....does great work....leaves.....and then comes back to complete the job ON TIME AGAIN....all in the same day....for a reasonable price.....YEP!!!! THAT is a HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - a call from Mac
Why it happened - he was thinking of me
Why it makes me happy - what a great opportunity he has for me! I'm not sure it's something I want to be involved in...we'll see....it's an open invitation. It's great to be appreciated and respected by peers

HappyUP!!! - great evening invitation
Why it happened - it was one of those perfect things
Why it makes me happy - hmmmm........let's just leave it at......it does

HappyUP!!! - other calls
Why it happened - friends
Why it makes me happy - one inbound from Nicky....another outbound to Eric.....great reconnecting with these two fine dudes

HappyUP!!! - a little purchase
Why it happened - I just had to
Why it makes me happy - hmmmmm.....I don't think I will disclose it here. The people that need to know.....already do......but this is fun!

JJ

Tile guy showing up...and on time
A purchase
A call from Mac
Talking to E man
Some home reorganization
Call from Nicky
Fabulous evening invitation

No comments: