Thursday, October 11, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2089

Roasted green beans....who would have
thought to make them that way? I got a 
recipe...very simple...from a friend the other
day. THIS is the way to go. Love green beans!!!

HappyUP!!! - yard/garden work
Why it happened - I was motivated
Why it makes me happy - a little at a time...brings it all back into shape

HappyUP!!! - the dump
Why it happened - it needed to
Why it makes me happy - this trip was so overdue. Feels so great to get rid of some e-waste/hazardous waste/and CRAP

HappyUP!!! - great wake up
Why it happened - I dunno really
Why it makes me happy - I just woke up.....and really enjoyed the early morning time

HappyUP!!! - Giants WIN!!!
Why it happened - Cardiac Kids
Why it makes me happy - who would have thought they could come back from 2-0 down....and sweep the Reds at home. Boy....was that an exciting last 3 innings to watch!!!

JJ

Yard/Garden work
A trip to the dump
Green Acres
Great wake up
Giants WIN!

No comments: