Thursday, October 25, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2103

Congrats to a couple of love birds I've known a
long time....what a FABULOUS night!!!

HappyUP!!! - a celebration
Why it happened - a decision was made 30 years ago
Why it makes me happy - I was so thrilled and blessed to be a part of this entourage tonight.

HappyUP!!! - What a show!!!
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy - how ONE guy....alone....could keep us so entertained for over an hour and a half.....with just four strings....well.....amazing!!! I guess that is what happens when you are in the presence of someone that is unquestionably the best person on the planet that does what he does

HappyUP!!! - predictable people
Why it happened - rights reinstated
Why it makes me happy - when people go out of their way to ATTEMPT to make others miserable, it is often a transferrence of the misery of their own existence.  The happiness that I derive from this is that I have always understood this concept......and, by seeing example of those that don't.....it reminds me of the blessing that I have.







No comments: