Monday, October 22, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2100


HappyUP!!! - Rototilling
Why it happened - rain
Why it makes me happy - nice to have the ground soft...no dust...and getting the winter garden ready.

HappyUP!!! - watching the rain
Why it happened - weather
Why it makes me happy - it was such a blessing...to be home...retired....and looking out and loving the first storm of the year

HappyUP!!! - Giants win
Why it happened - they are on a roll
Why it makes me happy - ANOTHER elimination game overcome....and the NLCS is DONE....on to the Series!!!

HappyUP!!! - a really fun and cool plan
Why it happened - I got to thinking
Why it makes me happy - I am SOOOOOOO going to bring some joy to someone this week...and others, I am sure


JJ

Rototilling
Giants win
Watching the rain
A REALLY cool and FUN plan!!!
Quinoa/Orzo/Tom sauce

No comments: