Saturday, October 06, 2012

HappyUP!!! 2084 Sat

 
 HappyUP!!! - divisional speech contest
Why it happened - I'm a Toastmaster...we do these things
Why it makes me happy - I am so grateful to PCAR for donating
their lovely facility. It was PERFECT for this meeting. A great contest
was held.....and I got to do some volunteering as being responsible for the
facility

HappyUP!!! - a belt promotion
Why it happened - the kids are all moving up
Why it made me happy - it is a wonderful experience to 
just watch....all of these kids....working...working...working...
until they get to their next level. A magical thing to behold......
and I am glad that I was THERE! Sacred privilege

HappyUP!!! - call from old friend
Why it happened - I was thought of
Why it makes me happy - who knew I would get this call?
It lifted my day.....can't wait for us to get together soon

HappyUP!!!! - good report
Why it happened - I called the pro shop
Why it makes me happy - despite recent aeration, I heard
the greens are in good shape....TeeUP!!!!

No comments: