Friday, October 26, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2104

More fun from last night at my friend's 30th Anniversary.....
I revel in what it takes to make it that far.....sacred privilege
to be a part of it

HappyUP!!! - retirement for a friend
Why it happened - he put in his time
Why it makes me happy - my buddy, D, is free as of today. So honored that he joined us for golf this afternoon after his last day with the state...............and that he has a fishing boat....that he invited me on....hmmmmm.....looks like I have a new hobby coming up!!!

HappyUP!!! - breathtaking weather
Why it happened - welcome to NorCal fall
Why it makes me happy - we can focus on all the problems that California has....and....yeah....there are a ton of them.......but....TODAY....and MANY days ahead....is why I live here

HappyUP!!! - lifting a fiver from buddy
Why it happened - I messed up on the last hole or it would have been more
Why it makes me happy - it ain't about the dough...it's about the win.....I was fortunate enough to day to scrounge it out.  It's all going to change Nov 1 when my handicap drops dramatically...enjoy it while I can.

JJ

Breathtaking weather
Retirement for a friend
Lifting a fiver off da Buddy
Par 1.....5 iron/stiff 8....par 9....
Great brekko and morning

No comments: