Friday, October 05, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2083

This might be one of my finds of the year!


HappyUP!!! - quinoa
Why it happened - it was recommended to me
Why it makes me happy - quinoa seems like a rice or a pasta. It's actually a seed. It's easier/faster to make than rice....plus it is extremely high in nutritional content.  While I made it with my special tomatoe sauce, it actually is quite good by itself.  LOVE this!

HappyUP!!! - retrieved item
Why it happened - I had left something behind
Why it makes me happy - I rushed back to the store and guess what? My item had been turned into the office. HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - bank run
Why it happened - I'm the treasurer
Why it makes me happy - you KNOW if you go to the bank, there is usually a line involved. BAM! I was in and out like a flash


No comments: