Saturday, October 13, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2091


HappyUP!!! - Dry Creekers
Why it happened - reunion
Why it makes me happy - I think we graduated 19 in my 8th grade class. We were pretty close to getting 9 of them there tonight.  So happy to get the 5

HappyUP!!! - grinding it out on 18
Why it happened - I never quit
Why it makes me happy - I was heading for a diaper fill on the last hole....but I played it to the hilt....including hitting an impossible bunker shot very well....and draining the putt....to save some cash

HappyUP!!! - reunion
Why it happened - we do this stuff
Why it makes me happy - we had soooooooooooooo much fun with this one....our 35th.  Two new venues were involved....awesome!

HappyUP!!! - safe travels
Why it happened - a strong constitution
Why it makes me happy - I'm always happy when my friends are safe

JJ

Drive/9 iron 2.....Putt on 4....chutt on 12....good break/ugly par 13...bunker shot/putt/grinding it out on 18
Reunion
After reunion
Friend safe

No comments: