Thursday, October 11, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2088



HappyUP!!! - A's/Giants win
Why it happened - playoffs
Why it makes me happy - this is getting exciting...both down 2-0 in their series'. OMG...both knotted at 2 up. Could they both do it

HappyUP!!! - Wor Won Ton soup
Why it happened - I got an invitation
Why it makes me happy - I LOVE Wor Won Ton soup.....and everything that comes with it

HappyUP!!! - 4 iron thru the bunker shot on 15
Why it happened - I know how to hit this one
Why it makes me happy - it's imagination...creativity...course knowledge..and a bit of luck.....not a lot of people try this shot when they are in this impossible shot. Pulled it out on a day when a lot was going against me.

JJ

Some entertaining speeches
A scrambled but solid meeting
Recovery shot/wedge 1.....hybrid/pitch 3....chip 5....drive/wedge 6.....drive 7....pitch 8....flop shot 9....drive/7 iron 11.....chutt 12...4 iron thru-the-bunker recovery 15....drive/putt 16
Wor Won Ton Soup
A's win
Giants win

No comments: