Saturday, February 27, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1127


HappyUP!!! - 9 iron into 14
Why it happened - I needed to nut it
Why it makes me happy - a 9 iron in Feb from 137 isn't a sure thing.....but that is exactly how far I hit it to that tough left pin location....and ran the 8 footer in for the birdie

HappyUP!!! - par on 17
Why it happened - good chip/great putt
Why it makes me happy - didn't hit a good drive or second shot....hit a great chip but it ran on me. If I make the downhill right to lefter, I guarantee that the worst that happens is breaking even.......BAM....center cut right in the jar

HappyUP!!! - hybrid recovery on 13
Why it happened - skills meet desperation?
Why it makes me happy - I hit a terrible drive into the hazard. Now, I am 210 yards to the back right pin. I cranked that hybrid to 15 feet. I didn't make the putt but it was the best shot from that location I have ever seen from anyone in that situation.

HappyUP!!! - great e-mail
Why it happened - my buddy was thinking of me
Why it makes me happy - it's led to setting up getting together soon. One could make a case that life is about getting together.

HappyUP!!! - text from a buddy
Why it happened - my buddy was thinking of me
Why it makes me happy - this text took me back 30 years regarding very familiar terms from our halycon days

JollyJottings

Two birdies
Swinging in the rain...but not for long
Par on 17
9 iron into 14
Hybrid recovery on 13
Chip on 5
Flop on 9
Great e-mail from a buddy

No comments: