Thursday, February 18, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1118


HappyUP!!! - chipping and pitching
Why it happened - maybe practice is helping
Why it makes me happy - I played like crap today....but I had some very solid "up and downs" today......including a chip in on 15 that I wasn't even sure I could get close. There were at least two other pitches that one is rarely going to get close.

HappyUP!!! - getting out of dodge for $10
Why it happened - I pressed on 18
Why it makes me happy - the driver fell apart today...which happens all too frequently.....but I got off cheap. Nobody likes to lose but, sometimes, a loss is a win

<--------"Hey....what about me? I got some special treats today from my buddy....don't I get to say HappyUP!!!"

HappyUP!!! - playing with an outstanding player
Why it happened - my buddy set it up
Why it makes me happy - Jeff is a great amateur. I have known of him....just never met him or played with him. If I am not mistaken, he toured the back 9 in 3 under......and made it look easy.





JollyJottings

Saving a bogey on 1
Great chip on 5
Great chip on 7
Fantastic chip in on 15
Outrageous 2 putt on 16
Getting out of dodge for only $10
Getting to play with a great player
Stogie's presents

No comments: