Wednesday, February 17, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1117


HappyUP!!! - winning some cash
Why it happened - I played the last 7 holes even par
Why it makes me happy - it's been a rough February...good to get on the winning end

HappyUP!!! - some quality irons
Why it happened - I have some skills
Why it makes me happy - knocked a 6 iron out of the bunker on 1 to 8 ft, an 8 iron on 9 to 4 ft, and a 6 iron to 5 ft on 12. Yeah....I only made one of the putts but, you keep hitting the shots and the putts will fall

HappyUP!!! - great exchange with my friend
Why it happened - my friend and I stay in touch
Why it makes me happy - it's nice to have special friends

JollyJottings

6 iron into 16
6 iron out of the bunker on 1
8 iron to 4 feet on 9
6 iron to 5 feet on 12
Up and down on 17
Great weather
Playing with Bob-O
Winning some cash
Coffee

No comments: