Sunday, February 21, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1121




HappyUP!!! - Pot Roast
Why it happened - gone long enough without it
Why it makes me happy - long story....long history...of Sunday roast in my family. Anyway, I always loved my late mom's pot roast. THIS was the first one I had ever made....nope...don't have her recipe...used a different one......mine ended up more like a casserole.....it's good stuff...but, as if she needed to hear it, "mom....like your's more"

HappyUP!!! - birdies
Why it happened - hit some shots
Why it makes me happy - I nailed down two birdies....could have easily been four.....that is about as good for ball striking as I can expect. Putting good....just not falling

HappyUP!!! - finding the rub
Why it happened - my buddy told me about the ultimate steak experience
Why it makes me happy - I love trying new things...especially when I have a fanatical buddy about the right way to BBQ steak. I stopped at grocery store and bought the accoutrements....and put them on my pork chops for tomorrow. Sheesh...can't I follow instructions that the special mix was for steak? No matter...I won't starve tomorrow....got an extra chop waiting for you...HappyUP!!!

JollyJottings

A great friend
Birdies on 6 and 13
Making some cash
Finding the rub
Pot Roast
Lots of electronic chatter from a buddy
Dodging the few raindrops

No comments: