Wednesday, February 03, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1103




HappyUP!!! - one of my friend's popped by
Why it happened - my bud was in the neighborhood
Why it makes me happy - it was great to visit for a couple of minutes
and get caught up a little. This is one of those people that always is
good for a smile.

HappyUP!!! - laying down some uke tracks for the Dominator
Why it happened - He called me and was in need
Why it makes me happy - I'm glad that I have the equipment and was
available to help him out tonight. He might be having his thumb operated
on tomorrow so he needed to get his song on tracked.

HappyUP!!! - grabbing a quick bite
Why it happened - my bud was on break from work
Why it makes me happy - "let's grab some sushi..." ......need I say more?
HappyUP!!! The conversation is always fun too.

HappyUP!!! - golf
Why it happened - I golf, therefore I am
Why it makes me happy - good guys.....the usual guys plus Lucky Logan....hadn't
teed it up with him in forever. I hit some EXTREMELY pure shots...the kind you
can go a few rounds and not hit. Yeah...there were some misfires too....but I am
on the right track with my game
JollyJottings

A cool invitation
Practice time
Birdie on 11....Birdie on 16
Par on 2
Drive on 9...Hybrid on 10...lots of quality shots
Having a buddy stop by
Grabbing dinner with my friend
A buddy coming by to record on his uke

No comments: